Sponsorships create important partners for MdPHA and provide an exciting opportunity for your organization to gain exposure to a wide public health audience. Sponsorships may be promoted towards a specific event, such as the Annual Conference (October 6, 2017) or the 5K Fun Run (April 9, 2016), or may be a general donation to support public health education and advocacy in Maryland. We encourage you to contact us with your interesting ideas!
UMD’s School of Public Health at College Park is our hosting sponsor for the 2017 Annual Conference! Would your school or organization like to host MdPHA in the future? Contact us for details.
Thanks to the support from a collaboration between UMES and PCC, MdPHA has been able to undergo a full website revision. Please read more about the MedCheck Passport, a tool that keeps patients and providers on the same page about medications.
Sponsorship: Platinum Level
Sponsorship: Gold Level
Sponsorship: Exhibitor Level
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
- University of Maryland Center for Health Equity
- Chesapeake Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Green and Healthy Homes Initiative
- Legal Resource Center for Public Health Policy and Network for Public Health Law – Eastern Region
- Maryland Behavioral Health Coalition (BHC)
- The Maryland Environmental Health Network (MdEHN)
- Maryland Hospital Association
- Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence
- Towson University, Department of Health Science