Sponsorships create important partners for MdPHA and provide an exciting opportunity for your organization to gain exposure to a wide public health audience. Sponsorships may be promoted towards a specific event, such as the Annual Conference (October 6, 2017) or the 5K Fun Run (April 9, 2016), or may be a general donation to support public health education and advocacy in Maryland. We encourage you to contact us with your interesting ideas!
Thanks to the support from a collaboration between UMES and PCC, MdPHA has been able to undergo a full website revision. Please read more about the MedCheck Passport, a tool that keeps patients and providers on the same page about medications.
Sponsorship: Gold Level
Sponsorship: Bronze Level
Sponsorship: Exhibitor Level
- Chesapeake Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Green and Healthy Homes Initiative
- Legal Resource Center for Public Health Policy and Network for Public Health Law – Eastern Region
- Maryland Behavioral Health Coalition (BHC)
- The Maryland Environmental Health Network (MdEHN)
- Maryland Hospital Association
- Marylanders to Prevent Gun Violence
- Towson University, Department of Health Science