- Maryland Environmental Health Network
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DHMH)
- Maryland General Assembly
- Maryland Public Health Departments
- Maryland Nonprofits
- Chesapeake Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR)
Home » Resources
Discounted Membership Offer for February
Help make 2021 the best it can be! Take advantage of our discounted one-year membership rate of $20.21 all this month for Maryland public health professionals and students. Go to http://mdpha.org and use code NY2021 to join us!
2021 Board Members
Get involved!! MdPHA has a diverse board comprised of professionals from across the state. Meet our new At-Large Board members here!
Our sponsors are important partners for MdPHA. Select here for more information on current sponsors or how to become one.
COVID-19 rally Health Education HCFA GHHI policy UMBC representation NPHW Communication Ryan White HIV lobby day Affordable Care Act lobbying Funding Annapolis constituent Networking public health Social Congress APHA` 5K Fun run climate change staffer Senator prescription drugs Education partners mental health healthy food Advocacy
VisionHealthy Marylanders living in Healthy Communities
MissionWe champion health equity for Marylanders through advocacy and community collaborations.
- Connect and support champions for health.
- Promote healthy and equitable communities for all where we live, work, and play.
- Address the current and emerging threats to the health of the public through advocacy, policy, and coalition-building.
- Empower the next generation of health leaders.