Logo Design Contest
Celebrating 65 Years of MdPHA
Attention all professionals, designers, parents, students, and artists! We are sponsoring a contest to design the best logo to commemorate our association’s new website. This logo will be used on a wide variety of materials for the next several years so consider contributing to a design that will be appreciated for ages. The winning design will be announced throughout the state of Maryland and featured on the state affiliate’s website for years to come. In addition, the winner will receive a free membership for him/her/them and a friend. Submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by TBD. View the specific contest rules and entry here.
- You do not have to be an MdPHA member to enter. We prefer entries from Maryland but that is not a requirement. Anyone is eligible to compete as long as they are the original artist.
- Individuals may submit no more than three entries (a separate Entry Form must accompany each submission).
- Artwork should be submitted as a scalable, high resolution vector (.jpeg; .tnf; .png; or .pdf formats with a transparent background).
- Imagery must illustrate the vision of MdPHA.
- Design should be public health and community-focused in nature and will be announced during the annual MdPHA conference to be held 5-6 November 2020.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: A Contestant means any individual who enters the logo contest for the MdPHA by submitting a logo to the MdPHA. A logo means a graphic representation, design, material, or symbol submitted to the MdPHA for the MdPHA Logo Contest.
The MdPHA shall have the exclusive right to use, reproduce, duplicate, or modify all Contestant logo submissions in whole or in part, in any manner for any purpose whatsoever. By participating, the Contestant agrees to assign and transfer all ownership rights, including without limitation all the copyright and intellectual property to the MdPHA, and attach no other restrictions to the use of the logo. All submitters agree that publishing their logos for the purpose of this contest is acceptable. Submitters agree that MdPHA may use the logo submitted and their name(s) both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials.
The contestant may not furnish any logo, design, material, symbol or other item, which is covered by another person’s trademark, service mark, copyright, trade secret, or intellectual property. The Contestant will defend or settle, at their own expense, any claim or suit against the MdPHA alleging that any such logo submitted by the Contestant infringes any trademark, service mark, copyright, trade secret, or intellectual property. If a third party claims that the logo infringes that party’s trademark, service mark, trade secret, or copyright, or intellectual property, the Contestant will defend the MdPHA against that claim at Contestant’s expense and will pay all damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees that a court finally awards.