Thank you for your support!
September 24, 2015 ~ 8 AM – 3 PM
2015 Maryland Public Health Association Annual Conference
“Health in All Policies”
9:30-9:45 – Welcoming Remarks: Freeman A. Hrabowski, III, PhD, UMBC President
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
University Center Ballroom
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250
Join your peers — Register TODAY!
Onsite registration available by check or credit card.
For questions/comments or media requests, contact MdPHA!
Sponsorship: Gold Level
Sponsorship: Bronze Level
Funding made possible by Maryland Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities (MHHD)
Sponsorship: Exhibitor Level
- Baltimore Metropolitan Council, Transportation Planning Division
- Chesapeake Physicians for Social Responsibility
- The Maryland Environmental Health Network (MdEHN)
- The Maryland Campaign to Keep Antibiotics Working
- The Maryland Resource Center for Quitting Use and Initiation of Tobacco (MDQuit)
- The Primary Care Coalition
- Towson University, Department of Health Science
- UMBC, Baccalaureate Social Work Program
- UMBC, School of Public Policy
- UMBC, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Health Administration and Policy Program