Registration open for MdPHA’s Annual Conference, taking place at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Time: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
CHES (entry-level) Category I continuing education contact hours (CECH) will be applied for from the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. (NCHEC).
Tuesday features our traditional day long educational program with keynote, policymaker panel, plenary, lunch, and breakout sessions.
The MdPHA Advocacy Committee is proud to present this year’s advocacy panel. Hear from your elected officials about policies they’re supporting that will improve public health and the quality of life for all Marylanders. We’ll hear what’s on the horizon for 2019 locally and in Annapolis, dig into the legislative process, and talk about ways you can get involved!
- Baltimore City Councilwoman Shannon Sneed
- Delegate Darryl Barnes
- Delegate Terri Hill
DONALD O. FEDDER STUDENT POSTER COMPETITION
Please download the call for abstracts here.
- The research that is featured in your abstract and poster does not have to be specific to Md.
- You do not have to be a student in a Md. school to submit an abstract.
- You are not required to be a member of MdPHA to submit an abstract and present a poster; however, you will be required to register at the early bird rates in order to attend if accepted.
- Abstracts will be accepted from students at all levels–undergrad, graduate, post-docs, fellows, and recent graduates (within the previous 6 months).
AWARDS CEREMONY / ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Election of board members–you may nominate yourself or another at the conference!
- Become a sponsor today! Gain access to public health researchers, practitioners, policy makers, and students from across the state! Sponsor information will be available soon.Interested in joining the planning committee or sponsorship? Contact us here!